'Addictive' Choc Chip Cookies (Vegan)
- 35 Min
- 15 Min
- 200g Vitalite Dairy Free spread
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g caster sugar
- 300g plain flour, sifted
- 75g dairy free dark choc chips
- Cream the Vitalite Dairy Free spread, vanilla extract and caster sugar.
- Stir in the flour, and mix into a dough.
- Mix in the choc chips, a small amount at a time, gently folding into the dough until you’ve added them all.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 160°c / 140°c (fan) and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Once the dough is chilled, roll out to approximately ½ cm thickness and cut into your desired shape (this is your chance to get artistic!).
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown at the edges, turning half way through to ensure even baking. Leave to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving or eating a few yourself!